MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just tell him not to please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tutorialbike

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: DPirate

Just tell him not to please Empty
PostSubject: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

I decided to make an outpost near Vali. After i did EpicBlaster117 start putting lava in my outpost. Not in the wild or in his town
Just tell him not to please Sgpc2w
Just tell him not to please 4scmd5
Just tell him not to please 21ay4cl
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Even though what he did was against the rules, he did want to remove the lava and you didn't let him... clearly seen on the 3rd screeny.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh and cav... can something please be done about random towns putting outposts right next to my town? They are getting in the way of my plans and I can't do anything about it seeing as they won't make a nation... The nomads outpost I am fine with because it is in the distance and not right next to my town but is-vena... this is getting annoying D:
Back to top Go down
tutorialbike

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

I don't think there is any rule about the outposts. All i want is someone to tell him to not do it. Also he wanted to remove after i said i was going to post it
Back to top Go down
tutorialbike

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Again they do something to the outpost with water. here are with screenshots
Just tell him not to please 2eqdoxz
Just tell him not to please 2849b8
Just tell him not to please X3v95f
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Ok, that might be getting outta hand... I'll tell them to stop. But that can all be easily prevented with "/town set perm outsider itemuse off"
Back to top Go down
Gamegeared

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:18 pm

It is but fact of the matter is that it is explicitly in the rules that you are not allowed to grief towns with water and lava regardless of the settings. Epic's actions also lead me to believe that he is the guy that keeps lava'ing Pips Trollheim house which is something that Cav is getting annoyed about fixing. Epic has been here long enough to know better and you know it.
And as far as the outpost thing goes, While it may hinder your building plans there is nothing anywhere that says they cant have an outpost there. Just be happy that their outpost isn't a giant mass of random partially burning crap that goes out to sky ceiling, or a Gigantic sign insulting you/your town. Ive seen both on other servers before and there technically isnt a rule about it here, though im sure cav would frown upon it.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Even though I am not on 24/7, I've never seen epic go to trollheim... He is usually in Vali fighting off tutorialbike
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Ugh, seems kivrins influence has affected some people, mainly some of the good people. Seems I need to come back and beat people with my shovel.
(where HAS kivrin gone?)

Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 pm

characterclover wrote:
Ugh, seems kivrins influence has affected some people, mainly some of the good people. Seems I need to come back and beat people with my shovel.
(where HAS kivrin gone?)

Kirv was banned permanently as of a week and a half ago, or so.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just tell him not to please   Just tell him not to please Empty

Back to top Go down

Just tell him not to please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Bannings-
Jump to: