MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) Empty
PostSubject: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Spoutcraft Launcher has received an update that makes it SUPER easy to downgrade your minecraft. If you don't know how to use it then here ya go.

1.If you don't have spout yet, download the Spoutcraft launcher from this LINK HERE.
2.Open the launcher and go to options
3.Select "Manual build selection"
4.Select "1000" from the drop down list.
5.Log in and spoutcraft will download and you can play.

Last edited by Cyrus19 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks Very Happy
Since you've posted this I've noticed there are like 10 more people on server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

N00bzftw wrote:
Thanks Very Happy
Since you've posted this I've noticed there are like 10 more people on server Very Happy
Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am

I was also about going to point out that one of the steps was useless but you beat me to it D:

D: It is now stuck on 'Looking for Minecraft update' and I thought I would be safe to go back too D:
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Right, spout received an updated that makes it super easy to downgrade... and renders my previous tutorial completely useless. I wrote this one up for some dude on the minecraft forums who said "Not 1.0.0, can't play" and decided to put it here as well.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Cy, are you a builder? If not why you got the tag?
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:40 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
Cy, are you a builder? If not why you got the tag?
He is a builder and a help just like I am.
Back to top Go down
Gamegeared

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:26 pm

He just doesnt have builder on his tag thing in game, i think there is a limit to the tags we can have at once
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Gamegeared wrote:
He just doesnt have builder on his tag thing in game, i think there is a limit to the tags we can have at once
There is. We can only have one server tag active at a time. Cav made it so that the help tag takes priority as they will be looked for before a builder.
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Class: archer

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 am

spout just got updated again
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 am

Say 'no' or repeat Cy's guide to 769
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Class: archer

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 pm

It wasn't the problem, i'd downloaded jolicraft 1.0, and that autoupdated every time i launched spout lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))   A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A 5 Step Guide for Downgrading Spoutcraft (Updated to use Spouts easy new downgrading))
Page 1 of 1