MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't connect?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatty2X4

I can't connect? Empty
PostSubject: I can't connect?   I can't connect? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

It list the server as can't reach server, and when i try to connect, i get "Failure to connect connection timed out:connect" or something like that. I've tried getting a fresh .jar file, i don't have a firewall. any halp?
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

I can't connect? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect?   I can't connect? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Start>run>type cmd and push enter>type ipconfig in the cmd> locate your gateway ip> go to browser and type in that ip and push enter> it should take you to your router configs. find a restart router button and click it|

If that doesn't work then unplug your router and modem for about 20 seconds plug them back in and wait 10 second then try it.

Might want to ping the servers ip also after you do either of those.

If none of that works then I'm not sure, also the server is 1.8.1 not 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 (think this came out recently) Cav still needs to update it so that might be the problem in the first place lol.
Sorry if that doesn't help I hope you get it fixed!
Back to top Go down

I can't connect?
Page 1 of 1