MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

elemental bows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supersean

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

PostSubject: elemental bows   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:34 pm

okay so i saw a video with an elemental bow mod and want to see if you can make elemental bows here it can be like this there are 5 elemental bows for archers they are fire,ice,earth,thunder,wind, and space fire works by setting your enemy ablaze and they stay like that for a short period ice it freezes your enemy and makes them move sluggish, earth its just drops a random amount of dirt blocks on you higher the more mastery you have over it, thunder it has a 0.25% chance to hit you with lighting at full mastery its a 30% chance to hit you, air its knocks you back a long distance and can cause wounds and bleeding, and finally space witch makes a black hole on your target and like when your under water you get a air meter but it goes down 2x faster and when it hits zero you take 1/2 hearts of damage for every second it begins at 6 secs and if you master it stays for 20 sec and day you go hunter maybe it makes hunters only use the fire,ice,earth bow and beastmaster get the thunder,air,space bows now thats it interpret it any way you like i hope you take a good look at it and hope you look at it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: elemental bows   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

supersean wrote:
okay so i saw a video with an elemental bow mod and want to see if you can make elemental bows here it can be like this there are 5 elemental bows for archers they are fire,ice,earth,thunder,wind, and space fire works by setting your enemy ablaze and they stay like that for a short period ice it freezes your enemy and makes them move sluggish, earth its just drops a random amount of dirt blocks on you higher the more mastery you have over it, thunder it has a 0.25% chance to hit you with lighting at full mastery its a 30% chance to hit you, air its knocks you back a long distance and can cause wounds and bleeding, and finally space witch makes a black hole on your target and like when your under water you get a air meter but it goes down 2x faster and when it hits zero you take 1/2 hearts of damage for every second it begins at 6 secs and if you master it stays for 20 sec and day you go hunter maybe it makes hunters only use the fire,ice,earth bow and beastmaster get the thunder,air,space bows now thats it interpret it any way you like i hope you take a good look at it and hope you look at it Very Happy Very Happy

Wall of text crits you for OVER 9000!!!

But the idea sounds interesting enough. Something definitely worth looking into for tier 5 archer classes.

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

PostSubject: Re: elemental bows   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Sahath wrote:
supersean wrote:

Wall of text crits you for OVER 9000!!!

But the idea sounds interesting enough. Something definitely worth looking into for tier 5 archer classes.
hehehe
sorry for the wall of text its kinda hard to do math and write on the comp at the same time and really hope this get added
oh and if i buy the 40$ premium pack and when 5th tier i can still get it with out paying for it again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: elemental bows   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

CavGunnerV2 wrote:
Premium Pack: $40.00: Wintermoor and Trollheim Expansion Packs, permanent double experience, 5th Tier classes, [Premium] title, priority access to issues, access to all future test builds of the server (You essentially get to give input on what we do in the future, and help us work out bugs), and 4000T.

YEs, premiums will have access to T5

Admin

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: elemental bows   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Everyone who buys a pack including the T5 classes will have them on release, yes.

As for the bow ideas...
It's a no, for now.
Since I would literally have no way to control half of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elemental bows   

Back to top Go down

elemental bows
Page 1 of 1