MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brukweyrian Military

Go down 
+16
Sammas68
DrArticuno
Zaven
Ombar69
Dredrikith
Cyrus19
iiio12
EagleEye2113
Mason593
tutorialbike
Gamegeared
N00bzftw
Sahath
Nara
robertjuh
Zessus
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Zessus wrote:
Why didn't he fill an app himself?

He's lazy. I mean, I store all we own, on both Minecraft and Terraria. I do most of the submitting stuff on an account called Sammas68 for him (when it is probably me) but this time I cba
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok well. Ill go ahead and accept it. Was wondering why you posted for him.
Back to top Go down
Ombar69

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

IGN: ombar69
Town you are in: New_Validus
What class are you and what T4 class do you plan on playing most?: Shaman, and Necromancer
What's your current level and do you have double exp?: Level 20 and no
What's your computer lag like (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest): 2-3
Would you be interested in doing guard duty?: Sure
Have you read everything and fully understand it?: Yep

Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Knight-Captain
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

IGN: Zaven995
Town you are in: Galadhon
What class are you and what T4 class do you plan on playing most?: Multiple T4's but my most prominent is My Deathknight
What's your current level and do you have double exp?: Level 40-Something, and yes
What's your computer lag like (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest): 3
Would you be interested in doing guard duty?: Nope, I have more important matters in the Empire
Have you read everything and fully understand it?: Of course

I only made this to introduce myself to other members of the empire so don't bother with this app Zessus. So Hello all new/current members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am

Lol, you're all ready a Field Marshal so I was wondering why you were making an app lol, but all good.
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Yea I was bored so why not? haha
Back to top Go down
DrArticuno

DrArticuno

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm

IGN: DrArticuno
Town you're in: Aitis-Magni(mayor)
What Class are you and what tier 4 class do you plan on playing most?: I'm currently a mystic, but i plan on playing ninja most of the time
What's your current level and do you have double exp?: 23, and yes
What's your computer lag like (1 being lowest, 10 being highest): 1, all lag i experience is server sided
Would you be interested in doing guard duty?: ....ADHD loves to move around and not do the same thing. So the answer is no
Have you read everything and fully understand it?: no, not at all(sarcasm)

Although I'm already in, I figured I'd give that little application so it'd be 100% official(more official than facebook official)
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Zessus are you the only one allowed to accept applications? Or did Enfour put you in charge of it?
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Lol, why won't people understand I'm the leader also. Which means if I want or need to I can tell anyone on your side what to do also. Yes I'm in charge of the military, but he can also accept the applications as well as any field marshal.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh, so at the time I could have just added sam?
Back to top Go down
Sammas68

MineScape Character
Class: Death knight like a BOSS

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm

IGN: Sammas68
Town you're in:Fort
What Class are you and what tier 4 class do you plan on playing most?: I am a death knight and a shaman trying to become necromancer
What's your current level and do you have double exp?:death knight lv is 32 and shamin is 15
What's your computer lag like (1 being lowest, 10 being highest):1 as n00bz said i have a good computer
Would you be interested in doing guard duty?:sure if necessary
Have you read everything and fully understand it?:yes

I kno n00bz has filld one out but i am makeing my own one and filling out the bits he mised btw the reason i dint fill one out my self is because i havent been playing for a while

p.s
what dose it take to get higher up in the milatery / guard list
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 am

Proving that you're either A. A really good pvper. or B. a good leader. Being a good pvper will only get you up to the knight-captain ranks probably. And only a Knight-captain or above can be a guard captain.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 am

Zessus, Sam has killed Zaven when he was DK fully armoured
Back to top Go down
Sammas68

MineScape Character
Class: Death knight like a BOSS

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 am

and that was when dk could whear full diamond apart from head
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 pm

As I remember it. It was me vs about 5 others including sammas and I fended off most of them and sammas just happened to get the last shot in besides the others.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Most of the others were killing Tut and I was dancing on the roof of a house trying to shoot you, I was a very bad shot :L

He done the most damage, tbh
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
Most of the others were killing Tut and I was dancing on the roof of a house trying to shoot you, I was a very bad shot :L

He done the most damage, tbh
Getting angry over trivial matters such as this is unbecoming of me, but have you ever wondered why I was appointed Field Marshal and not Tutorial? Firstly it was because of my superior tactics in battle and I was a major income for our nation. I will gladly accept a friendly bout in-game from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

Let's settle down with the arguing on this thread, The thread is to convince people to join our military and for questions to be answered. Not for people to argue. Sammas will get his promotions when its seen fit.
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Zessus wrote:
Let's settle down with the arguing on this thread, The thread is to convince people to join our military and for questions to be answered. Not for people to argue. Sammas will get his promotions when its seen fit.
Technically not arguing, Just defending my title is all, but yes I will take it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 am

Post updated.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 am

In honor of Christmas day I'm calling a no flame pvp and putting all our wars on halt for Christmas Eve and Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:05 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Even though it is in like 4 hours for me...
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Even though it is in like 4 hours for me...
Same here 2 hours though but for people like Enfour it's already like 24 hours in the future haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brukweyrian Military   The Brukweyrian Military - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brukweyrian Military
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next