MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.


The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I mad.... F*****g glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

DAMMIT Glitches, my global bank chest has been replaced by my backpack.... I lost 22 diamond blocks, 33 gold blocks, 6 stacks of iron blocks, 6 stacks of glowstone, 4 stacks of wool, 5 stacks of flint, 3 stacks of bricks, a stack of dead bushes (I looted that off somewhere).

Can you rollback my bank to last restart. (before this post)

I have a pic of my globalchest from 2 weeks ago
I have gained much more since then but I'll be happy if could replace with that stuff.

[img][/img]

Please try the first thing rather than the second. I was going to take another pic incase that happened... And it happened! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
DAMMIT Glitches, my global bank chest has been replaced by my backpack.... I lost 22 diamond blocks, 33 gold blocks, 6 stacks of iron blocks, 6 stacks of glowstone, 4 stacks of wool, 5 stacks of flint, 3 stacks of bricks, a stack of dead bushes (I looted that off somewhere).

Can you rollback my bank to last restart. (before this post)

I have a pic of my globalchest from 2 weeks ago
I have gained much more since then but I'll be happy if could replace with that stuff.

[img][/img]

Please try the first thing rather than the second. I was going to take another pic incase that happened... And it happened! D:

2 problems (And I hate to say this):
1) That pic was from 2 weeks ago...how do I know you had that stuff yesterday (Or better/worse?):
2) I can't rollback individual chests. If I could, I would (I don't think I can roll back chests, period...).
Most I can do is replace your chest with what I have saved on my local machine...and that's probably less than what you have in that picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Trust? Idc just can I have it and Kron has justed griefed my town.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

why has this been moved to Bannings?


Please can I have my stuff you can raid all my chests to check I havn't hidden it.

Please.

http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/17/01/33/04/2011-113.png

That is Url


Last edited by N00bzftw on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
why has this been moved to Bannings?


Please can I have my stuff you can raid all my chests to check I havn't hidden it.

Please.

It hasn't been moved to Bannings...?
And mate, I just said, I can't confirm whether or not you had that stuff.
I'm really sorry, but there's nothing I can do here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

REALLY???

Is their any way I can show you date it was taken?
Or can you really belive me cos I am not having a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
REALLY???

Is their any way I can show you date it was taken?
Or can you really belive me cos I am not having a good day.

I just checked the logs, spare files, backups, everything.
There's literally nothing I can do to give you your stuff back, whether I believe you or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm



Is that enough to get that little prick banned and are you sure there is nothing you can do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

N00bzftw wrote:


Is that enough to get that little prick banned and are you sure there is nothing you can do?

1) Argue that in Bannings, not here.
2) I'm positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Ask Sahath about why my town land was unclaim.


ARE YOU SURE?????
Cos I have worked very hard to get that stuff. Infact most stuff I have every had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
Ask Sahath about why my town land was unclaim.


ARE YOU SURE?????
Cos I have worked very hard to get that stuff. Infact most stuff I have every had.

1) I don't ask people about possible Bannings, it's up to them to bring it to me.
2) I don't know how else I can say it; I'm sure. I'm positive. There's no way.
Should I use a different language?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw



Posts : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : UK

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Really, is there any way to show a time of the photo, it is 100% legit. If it wasn't I'd be in bed sleeping not arguing cos I am pissed that everything I've got has just died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CavGunner
Admin


Posts : 319
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12
Location : Ontario, Canada

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
Really, is there any way to show a time of the photo, it is 100% legit. If it wasn't I'd be in bed sleeping not arguing cos I am pissed that everything I've got has just died.

You're missing the point.
You stated the picture was from 2 weeks ago.
I don't know what you had yesterday.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I mad.... F*****g glitches   Today at 3:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
I mad.... F*****g glitches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Support-
Jump to: