MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightroado

Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. Empty
PostSubject: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

We've been pvping a few nights now and sahath has proven, to me at least, he doesn't deserve his Help tag. He abuses plugins to breach our defenses in order to pvp Caernarvon. The first time they used that drawbridge plugin to fly over our castle walls and attack us from above. Second, Sahath has his alt mycull or w/e his name was recruited into Caernarvon so he can open doors for them and pvp us that way. Lastly, they discovered my tp hub I spent literally hours of walking around to make. They didn't just destroy the ones to their cities, they destroyed ALL of them, including the ones to -our- own cities. That is against the griefing policy on this server. I had to spour lava across my airship to protect them from griefing. Any other player would be immediately banned.

Like I said in the thread, I paid forty dollars to have premium perks, not to play on a server where the help pudding cheats. Get some skills to fight instead of demanding bladegrasp be nerfed, you nub.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

As soon as I have a viable pvp class, I would LOVE to take you, Night(I still <3 you!). As to the other charges, yes I took part in the magic carpet thing but it was not my idea and I don't remember who's it was. I had nothing to do with destroying the waypoints as I was in runlikeaflamingchicken mode. The alt as I explained on the MC forum was requested to be added to your town, you just never got rid of him. Your airship I accessed via blink because it is one block above an easy to reach roof.

In my own defense, I do not use Help or Builder in any way to benefit my own town or nation. Being Help should NOT prohibit me from playing the game and enjoying it every bit as much as everyone else. For the last two nights I have participated in raids as a support class and judging by the amount of ire I have received I seem to be doing a good job of that.

Here is a screenie for the fun of it:
Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. 2011-120
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:25 am

I knew you would make that exact screenie post.

I like how you deny it being your idea, but what happened to you enforcing the rules? No 'hey, don't sail a magic carpet over the walls'? Hmm, seem to have skipped your mind when it is in your benefit.

Last edited by Nightroado on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 am

Night, sorry man, but I didn't want teleporters to any TBE towns. I destroyed all the ones to these towns and no more. After you started talking about how we were destroying every single one I went and checked the example you used (New-Atis)
and it had indeed been broken. This was not meant to happen and I apologise for that. I have asked who did it with no one stepping forward. I then checked others. They are not all broken.

I did not get around to checking all of them, but I am sorry for the ones we were not meant to break. If you want I can try and track down whoever did it and you can try and have your revenge.

-Enfour
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am

It doesn't matter. I took out the hub. You would just break it on the next raid anyways.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 am

Okay, here are my views:

Magic Carpet = Exploiting. No doubt.
Alt Account Spy = Well...it's not REALLY an exploit...just a REALLY low blow.
Hub Griefing = Unfortunately...no pictures, therefore I can't judge this one.

Really, overall, I can't do much.
Solely because I haven't clearly stated using the Magic Carpet is bad.
I'll say it now (Relay it, please):
MAGIC CARPET IS A NO-NO!
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

CavGunner wrote:
Okay, here are my views:

Magic Carpet = Exploiting. No doubt.
Alt Account Spy = Well...it's not REALLY an exploit...just a REALLY low blow.
Hub Griefing = Unfortunately...no pictures, therefore I can't judge this one.

Really, overall, I can't do much.
Solely because I haven't clearly stated using the Magic Carpet is bad.
I'll say it now (Relay it, please):
MAGIC CARPET IS A NO-NO!

Can I have one Magic Carpet retaliation ticket for use when I want to use it? =D
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

Could you lock this? It's obvious it is over. I will take steps to make their future idiocy moot.
Back to top Go down
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:47 am

Haha dionn. Feel free to use it in one retaliation raid. We wont tell anyone Smile

EDIT: Hell I'll even share my more complex designs that involve shields that move with the carpet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.   Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sahath - Abusing plugins for pvp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Bannings-
Jump to: