MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)

Go down 
+6
N00bzftw
supersean
Zessus
mightylcanis
Atun
Enfourvie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) Empty
PostSubject: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 am

I honestly think we should just leave them alone. Let EpicNoob build his town. He's not a bad guy, just young and prone to rage. I'd like for the empire to leave them alone completly, but the trolls keep trolling. Nara and I are both going to keep out of this for now, and EpicNoob and his town are now welcome in Albenheart.

The penalty for killing any of these people without good reason in Albenheart will be a fine of half their wealth.

-Enfour
Back to top Go down
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

Thanks for this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mightylcanis

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Even for attacking Tariax? Q~Q
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm

As far as I'm concerned for tariax he isn't part of any town and he's going on the most wanted list.
Back to top Go down
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Zessus wrote:
As far as I'm concerned for tariax he isn't part of any town and he's going on the most wanted list.
... :C Ok...

Last edited by Atun on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character
Class: rougue

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

atun tariax griefed the town food supply and sugarcane supply dont worry i have all of the griefied items in the chest h=and i have pictures of it an people to back me up i tryed to fight him but was quickly defeated so if he is on you must do something about it
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

If you need help with tariax tell one of the legion members. They should come help with him. If they don't tell them it's a military order. And if they still don't believe you tell them to come read this.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 am

We tried to help Epicnoob out and I guess he was "pretending" to be nice last night. The Empire has had the final straw we aren't even going to let his town grow. If he wants to troll and be stupid and run off his own town members then that's fine by us we have plenty of stuff to keep us busy. I am officially declaring war on Aequitas. If you are an ex-TBE member in the town and was lied to that the town is neutral and would like to come back that's fine. As for the rest of the true rebels in the town, I hope you have fun being constantly pestered. Epicnoob doesn't fully and hasn't fully understood what he got himself into on the server. Have fun with my legionnaires, Epicnoob.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:47 pm

YAY!! KILLING!!!
Back to top Go down
Tariax

Tariax

MineScape Character
Class: Archer

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Zessus wrote:
We tried to help Epicnoob out and I guess he was "pretending" to be nice last night. The Empire has had the final straw we aren't even going to let his town grow. If he wants to troll and be stupid and run off his own town members then that's fine by us we have plenty of stuff to keep us busy. I am officially declaring war on Aequitas. If you are an ex-TBE member in the town and was lied to that the town is neutral and would like to come back that's fine. As for the rest of the true rebels in the town, I hope you have fun being constantly pestered. Epicnoob doesn't fully and hasn't fully understood what he got himself into on the server. Have fun with my legionnaires, Epicnoob.
hey zess your an idiot it WAS neutral i'll tell everyone the WHOLE story
zess said that epic had funding for his town and they where going to have peace then lemelisk came in the town attacked me atungato and epicnoob so we faught back then drart said "thank you lemelisk for envalving me in this"
then he came attacked us and after that he left nexy day drart and tapple show up and later that day zess comes over and says that we have peace same day he goes to the roof of the town and strikes me with multi bolt which isnt very PEACEFUL later on epic start talking to zess which then turned into trolling because they wherent having peace and then a war starts and enfourvie and them start attacking us and built a gaint gay fort around us out of sandstone(griefed the borders of the town and that is the current events thanks
Back to top Go down
DrArticuno

DrArticuno

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Tariax wrote:
Zessus wrote:
hey zess your an idiot it WAS neutral i'll tell everyone the WHOLE story
zess said that epic had funding for his town and they where going to have peace then lemelisk came in the town attacked me atungato and epicnoob so we faught back then drart said "thank you lemelisk for envalving me in this"
then he came attacked us and after that he left nexy day drart and tapple show up and later that day zess comes over and says that we have peace same day he goes to the roof of the town and strikes me with multi bolt which isnt very PEACEFUL later on epic start talking to zess which then turned into trolling because they wherent having peace and then a war starts and enfourvie and them start attacking us and built a gaint gay fort around us out of sandstone(griefed the borders of the town and that is the current events thanks

Sorry to say, but you don't even know the full story. Epic was part of Ultan at first, he trolled BIGFAIRY(his town leader) which annoyed BIG.
We(a couple TBE members) were joking about how I have too much money and too many classes maxed. He jumped in and started trolling with how "I have no life" so i went and killed him.
Throughout the killing, he picked up a flint and steel(mind you, the holes i put in his house WERE repairable in 10 seconds, and he kept patching them up, thus allowing me to put more holes into his house). He proceeded to use the flint and steel in his house that was made of pine log and planks, burning it down.
A day or two later i went over to harrass(kill) him for a little bit(he had rebuilt his house in stone brick this time).
BIG got on and Zess was on at the time i was killing Epicnoob, we GAVE epic 80k to start his own rebellion. We helped him move, and gave him some supplies he had lost when the server rolled back.
So the fact that you think that the town you're in is NEUTRAL just further insults yourself and says the town leader is more of an idiot than i originally thought. That said, i'm going to be camping your town for the next month until its collapse

The quiet giant has spoken
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 pm

DrArticuno wrote:
(mind you, the holes i put in his house WERE repairable in 10 seconds, and he kept patching them up, thus allowing me to put more holes into his house)

Please note that the TOTAL damage must be repairable within 10 seconds.
If you knock 20 holes into someone's house and each is repairable within 3 seconds, then that is 60 seconds of damage and thus against the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I've been hearing about this so-called Treaty between us and the Empire.
If we did have one, DrArticuno broke it. Today, he went into my town, and as soon as he did, I lagged out like hell. The, he somehow hot into my house when the door was closed, and killed me.
Naturally, later, Zessus and his goons showed up and started mean person around, he used water to grief out town, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
EpicNoob

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 pm

I will soon be posting my resignation from the rebellion if the constant harassment from The Brukweyrian Empire continues. The passing of Enfourvie basically was the motivation of the literal bullies of BrukLegions and the kingdoms of Brukreich and Elsweyr. The post may double as my announcement of quitting.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

You guys are pathetic lol. Epicnoob, your "rebellion" never took off because you're an incompetent leader. You somehow managed to completely make everyone in the Empire mad which is why me and the new empress agreed to let everyone attack you. Atungato, no one griefed your town with water. We don't grief or break rules, we might bend them a little but we won't break them. I KNOW for a fact that we didn't and if you think I did then I really do know you're lying because I was AFK standing in front of your house thing. Last in all. No pic no proof. If you wonder why we don't like you take a look at your members. Tariax (long history of the Empire hunting him down), you who none of us like anyway, Atungato, I thought he was cool until he went to your town and started epic mean person about every little thing. We aren't even going after Atungato we were going after Tariax and Epicnoob. Atungato just got stuck in the middle. If you're not stable enough to handle us then you should've thought about that before you started messing with us. You aren't even a rebellion anymore, you're just being a pest and troll.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:07 pm

[url][/url]Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) 1dt2s
Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm

AHahaha. Nice Super
Back to top Go down
mightylcanis

MineScape Character
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Epic, just, epic.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

thank you and thank you
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)   Rebels (why was the last topic locked?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebels (why was the last topic locked?)
Page 1 of 1