MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

caernarvon stealign my stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gek1143

caernarvon stealign my stuff Empty
PostSubject: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 pm

wyrdist kicked me from caernarvoin yesterday and dionssai claimed my stuff what was in my chest i privated
and he claimed that it was from the town.i have to say that i had a little fight with other town member (gohumpamoose) but still thats not a good reasond to claim my stuff
as far as i know this is stealing and i think (hope) its not allowed and i get my stuff back

Last edited by gek1143 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

gek1143 wrote:
wyrdist kicked me from caernarvoin yesterday and dionssai claimed my stuff what was in my chest i privated
and he claimed that it was from the town.
as far as i know this is stealing and i think (hope) its not allowed and i get my stuff back

Stealing is NOT allowed, but in this circumstance I suppose that it would be unfair that he would kick you from the town to claim a privated chest is a little too much.
I'll tell him to give you your stuff back.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Long story short:

Gek caused a dispute within the village yesterday, as a result, he was removed from the village by one of my assistants.

As is my right as a town mayor, i removed the locks from his house and allowed the town to clean out the house to prepare it for a new occupant.

I discussed both sides of the story with him, the other party in the dispute which caused his removal and had a brief discussion with my available assistants, resulting in the continued banning of gek from this village.

However: I allowed gek to claim his remaining items from his shop, and offered to compensate him personally for his lost valuables if he did so. Instead, after cleaning out some of his shops, gek decided that he would retailiate against me, and attempted (and failed) to kill me.

As I see it gek, you were given a fair opportunity here and you blew it.

-dionnsai
Back to top Go down
gek1143

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

dionnsai wrote:
Long story short:

Gek caused a dispute within the village yesterday, as a result, he was removed from the village by one of my assistants.

As is my right as a town mayor, i removed the locks from his house and allowed the town to clean out the house to prepare it for a new occupant.

I discussed both sides of the story with him, the other party in the dispute which caused his removal and had a brief discussion with my available assistants, resulting in the continued banning of gek from this village.

However: I allowed gek to claim his remaining items from his shop, and offered to compensate him personally for his lost valuables if he did so. Instead, after cleaning out some of his shops, gek decided that he would retailiate against me, and attempted (and failed) to kill me.

As I see it gek, you were given a fair opportunity here and you blew it.

-dionnsai
i told you i wanted MY stuff back because your not able to give me enough to compensate my lost stuff
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm

CavGunner wrote:
gek1143 wrote:
and he claimed that it was from the town.

Stealing is NOT allowed, but in this circumstance I suppose that it would be unfair that he would kick you from the town to claim a privated chest is a little too much.
I'll tell him to give you your stuff back.

I'm a little disappointed that you appear to have made a decision here without collecting both sides of the story cav.
Back to top Go down
gek1143

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

anyways plz do what cavgunner says and give me my stuff
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm

gek1143 wrote:
i told you i wanted MY stuff back because your not able to give me enough to compensate my lost stuff

You have no idea what i'm capable of.

I have quite a stockpile of items which could easily repay you for anything you lost. I have no idea where your belongings went after they were divided up.

Also, I have 0 motivation to steal someone's items just for the hell of it. You were removed from the village because of your actions. When I gave you a second chance, your vengeful actions eliminated any chance that I would continue to compensate you for what you lost.

This subject is over for me. If Cav wishes to have you compensated further, he will have to forcibly remove items from my possession and transfer them himself. However I find it hard to believe that with both sides of the story available, he would do any such thing.

Back to top Go down
gek1143

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:08 pm

dionnsai wrote:
gek1143 wrote:

You have no idea what i'm capable of.

I have quite a stockpile of items which could easily repay you for anything you lost. I have no idea where your belongings went after they were divided up.

Also, I have 0 motivation to steal someone's items just for the hell of it. You were removed from the village because of your actions. When I gave you a second chance, your vengeful actions eliminated any chance that I would continue to compensate you for what you lost.

This subject is over for me. If Cav wishes to have you compensated further, he will have to forcibly remove items from my possession and transfer them himself. However I find it hard to believe that with both sides of the story available, he would do any such thing.

so u can compensate 2 gold block 4 lapis blocks 25 iron blocks some gold and iron ingots 3 redstone stacks 2 moss stone stacks 5 bread stacks 6 cakes and much more?
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm

gek1143 wrote:
so u can compensate 2 gold block 4 lapis blocks 25 iron blocks some gold and iron ingots 3 redstone stacks 2 moss stone stacks 5 bread stacks 6 cakes and much more?

I can easily do so, but I will no longer do so due to your violent actions.

Instead, I am placing vendetta on you and you are now kill on sight, and I give my citizens full permission to hunt you regardless of your nation/town affilitation.
Back to top Go down
gek1143

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

dionnsai wrote:
gek1143 wrote:

I can easily do so, but I will no longer do so due to your violent actions.

Instead, I am placing vendetta on you and you are now kill on sight, and I give my citizens full permission to hunt you regardless of your nation/town affilitation.
u cant compensate all my stuff this isnt even half my stuff
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Well, considering Dion gave his side of the story and you haven't denied any of the points, Gek, I'll assume it to be true.
In which case, I cannot tell him to refund you your stuff.
You made the decision to make a violent action against your town, so it's your town's decision to act against it in whatever manner they wish.

Sorry I can't help here.

Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealign my stuff   caernarvon stealign my stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

caernarvon stealign my stuff
Page 1 of 1