MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

caernarvon stealing my stuff V2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gek1143

caernarvon stealing my stuff V2 Empty
PostSubject: caernarvon stealing my stuff V2   caernarvon stealing my stuff V2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:16 am

cav i did nothing against my town i had a little fight with a town member who was killing me for xp
and then wyrdist kicked me from town telling me i had to talk to dion about it.
so its not fair he just unprivated my stuff and told town to take what they wanted
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealing my stuff V2   caernarvon stealing my stuff V2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 am

Heading out to work right now, so I'll be brief.

This isn't even the same story as yesterday, clearly...

Furthermore, after we kicked him, he managed to get himself booted from another town within 2-3 hours of joining them.

Said enough I think, off to work.

-dionnsai
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealing my stuff V2   caernarvon stealing my stuff V2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:12 am

The previous topic was already locked... I'm pretty sure starting up a new topic on the same exact subject is not good. Anyways, from what I heard, dionn gave you a fair chance to get your stuff back, and you aggressively declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caernarvon stealing my stuff V2   caernarvon stealing my stuff V2 Empty

Back to top Go down

caernarvon stealing my stuff V2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Bannings-
Jump to: