MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" Empty
PostSubject: In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"   In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 am

Ok... today while the nomads were raiding my town... (yes.. I know... they never give up...) I got killed by Enfourvie. I was slightly mad that the nomads just wont leave me alone, so when I saw Enfourvie making a rune right outside my town, I just lost it and destroyed his rune. I immediately realized my mistake. So I apologized to Enfourvie (and I apologize once again right now), admitted my mistake, and jailed my self. Then both zaven and enfourvie proceeded to make the biggest possible deal over my little action. Zaven wants my help title removed (I know... again...) and all his buddies support him. I am posting this post mostly because I know that Zaven is going to make a post about him wanting my help title removed and I simply want you to know my side of the story.

Btw, I am jailing myself for 17 hours...
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"   In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 am

Cyrus19 wrote:
Ok... today while the nomads were raiding my town... (yes.. I know... they never give up...) I got killed by Enfourvie. I was slightly mad that the nomads just wont leave me alone, so when I saw Enfourvie making a rune right outside my town, I just lost it and destroyed his rune. I immediately realized my mistake. So I apologized to Enfourvie (and I apologize once again right now), admitted my mistake, and jailed my self. Then both zaven and enfourvie proceeded to make the biggest possible deal over my little action. Zaven wants my help title removed (I know... again...) and all his buddies support him. I am posting this post mostly because I know that Zaven is going to make a post about him wanting my help title removed and I simply want you to know my side of the story.

You jailed yourself?
*Check logs*
Huh...

Alright, you win this one.
I can't punish you if you've punished yourself.
You're like Dobby, dammit...
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"   In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 am

CavGunner wrote:
Cyrus19 wrote:

You jailed yourself?
*Check logs*
Huh...

*sigh of relief* Just curious, what would've been your method of punishment?
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"   In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 am

Cyrus19 wrote:
CavGunner wrote:
Cyrus19 wrote:

You jailed yourself?
*Check logs*
Huh...

*sigh of relief* Just curious, what would've been your method of punishment?

Yay for massive Quote Blocks.
And probably a jailing, but not THAT long.
You did only break a rule, and not a building, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"   In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP" Empty

Back to top Go down

In b4 Zaven's "I WANT CYRUS REMOVED FROM HELP"
Page 1 of 1