MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Set the World on Fire" Video Project

Go down 
+9
N00bzftw
dionnsai
Sillocan
Zaiyac
Cyrus19
Mr_trollington3
tutorialbike
CavGunner
Sahath
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

"Set the World on Fire" Video Project Empty
PostSubject: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Throughout this week and maybe into next, I will be setting up and staging scenes for a server video. I am looking for people to help out with the "acting" for the video and also an appropriately epic looking town to host it. There will be no permanent damage to the town, I am just looking for one that would make for a great show.

I will need to stage some flashy warfare through the streets so I'm looking for 10-12 players with T3-T4 classes and appropriately "flashy" abilities. In particular I will *need* an Architect for the grand finale. There will be a short comical reel for the credits so any antics you can think up are greatly appreciated.

Volunteers please respond to this post so I can have a reference of who is interested. I plan to start shooting as soon as I have some volunteers and to hold the "big event" Saturday and Sunday at 8pm central US time as needed.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

This video idea and production has my full support.
Hollar if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
tutorialbike

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: DPirate

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I'll gladly do it. IF you want me
Back to top Go down
Mr_trollington3

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Town Setting:
I recommend Caernarvon or Vali as a stage, Bastion was sloppily made.
Classes:
I have two T3 classes as of yet, DArcher and DThief.
DArcher can use FireArrow but no ArrowStorm right now.
DThief can use Jump, but I'm not sure if that counts as flashy. XD
Comical Reel:
How about someone looking down with a wooden sword and holding both mouse buttons down? (try it if you don't know what it is)
All in all, I would love to act and am free on Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I would like to help even though I am a tier 3...
Comical Reel Idea: Someone standing on the edge of my fort, looking down and defending, when an enemy sprint hits him and he flies over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Got a few good shots in and started tinkering with my editing software again. Found an old font I had tucked away and am looking forward to using it. If you care to see the type, google "dreaming of lilian". It gives the server name alone an epic feel.

Here's to a great start, cheers ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zaiyac

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 am

Hey I'm here to represent the awesomeness of Gelumancers if you want Very Happy

Perhaps I could blast someone with lightning? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sillocan

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 am

I'd gladly do it. I'm a DNinja. Not sure if thats flashy enough though Razz
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:45 am

Working on cleaning up Caernarvon a little. Let me know when you have some idea what your shooting schedule is like and I'll see what I can do about having a few of the unfinished projects done in time.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am

I'll help Very Happy

I am a DArcher, forgot which level I am cos I can't get on, fix that soon :L Hopefully

Comical thing:
Some hero character going to attempt something epic... And fails XD
Back to top Go down
AtunGato

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm

The TunaCat has arrived.

I'd like to help, if you'd accept me. I'm a level 27 DElemental, Level 1 (:C) Knight, and a level 17 Rogue.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Gamegeared

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Well i have my Hunter sexy i can bring out for this, Arrow storm like Scarface baby and then hope that i get a good one like the 35 arrows at 10 per second i got last night and not a lame one like 6 arrows at 2 per second
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

dionnsai wrote:
Working on cleaning up Caernarvon a little. Let me know when you have some idea what your shooting schedule is like and I'll see what I can do about having a few of the unfinished projects done in time.

I'm currently shooting for Saturday around 8pm central US time as that seems to be a high traffic time. Took a stroll through Caernovan last night and I think I have a course set. The plan is to start from the south gate, heading north through the main street. When I reach the docks, I'll turn towards the castle where I hope to have DRZ prepped with some creepers to attack me. We can have several teams of players ready to engage as I get close enough along set points of the road and can sync ability use through TS. I'd like to get a good run done with all abilities during night in game. expect there to be several tries at this as any little thing may go wrong.

The thing I expect to be the biggest favors for me to ask you are
1.if you wouldn't mind unclaiming a single plot at your castle gate so DRZ can spawn the creepers. I promise to utterly DESTROY anyone who decides to try and take advantage of the occasion as it is a server event.
and
2.if you wouldn't mind setting fire to the visible parts of town for the shoot. Fire spreading is off and I can provide itemized fire to be placed which *should persist until punched out. I honestly have no idea if it will or not, but I am willing to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sillocan

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 am

Sounds like a good idea, but i dont think i'll be available at that time /sadpanda.
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I have priest with megabolt. A mystic could summon some pigs, I megabolt them into zombie pigmen, and they kill me as a result >.>
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: .   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:08 am

Well I think it doesn't need to be said of how many tier 4's I have but if you need me I can help.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Only had about 10 people online between 7 and 8 tonight. Most of which were not signed up for or interested in taking part in the shooting...

Rescheduling for the same time Sunday, hopefully we will have the 10 people around that we need to get the big shots going.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 am

I'd like to thank all who participated in tonight's shooting. You guys did great!

Now I have to edit it all together and make it look pretty, I sure have my work cut out for me. Going to put this at the top of my list of things to do for most of this week. Thanks again, everyone!
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 am

I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Cav-

I need to know what info you want on this video specifically. Right now I have the server name and IP on the opening shot. Do you want a list of the current major plugins or features? A shoutout to the Admin team? I have the video at a ready level where all I have left to do is add the texts and then do the final process.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Sahath wrote:
Cav-

I need to know what info you want on this video specifically. Right now I have the server name and IP on the opening shot. Do you want a list of the current major plugins or features? A shoutout to the Admin team? I have the video at a ready level where all I have left to do is add the texts and then do the final process.

Your video, mate.
Do whatever you want.

Maybe mention the admins, iunno.
Don't bother mentioning the plugins. Just what the server actually IS, so people don't get the wrong idea.

But as far as the rest goes...completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Publishing to YouTube now, I will have to go in and add more tags and a longer description, so it may not be ready tonight. I will keep working on it though as soon as the upload is complete!
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Sahath wrote:
Publishing to YouTube now, I will have to go in and add more tags and a longer description, so it may not be ready tonight. I will keep working on it though as soon as the upload is complete!

Aha, alrighty Razz
Send me a link once you're ready.

I really want to see this.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Well, I have done everything on my end as far as sending it up is concerned. no promises on the quality as Fraps hates my machine, but here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLvl0azqxgQ&feature=youtube_gdata

I am just waiting on youtube to finish processing it on their end. Feel free to comment here or on the video itself.

AND IT'S UP!!!
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 am

Little shaky in spots (Definitely not an issue), but definitely a GREAT job, mate!
I'm damned impressed.

Great fight scene ^.^

Tempted to do my own, now...
I'm thinking...post-effects...I'll try and talk a friend of mine into doing something.
Maybe.
I don't know.
I really like this video, so I don't think I'm going to bother with a new one ^.^

*CavGunner Approves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Set the World on Fire" Video Project   "Set the World on Fire" Video Project Empty

Back to top Go down

"Set the World on Fire" Video Project
Page 1 of 1