MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dionnsai

Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members. Empty
PostSubject: Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.   Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 am

The towny system definitely has potential here, being that a mayor can clear individual plots. The problem I'm having is, unless i want a town exactly like everyone elses with 16x16 houses everywhere, I'm put in a pickle whenever I have a member go inactive and I want to clear them out to make room for someone new.

Maybe there is a solution here that I don't know about, but as it stands now, I don't know how to deal with clearing out one inactive member when other folks have locks in the same plot.

Seems like mayors should have a way to clear based on member's name, rather than everything in a single plot.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.   Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 pm

I think that Cav could make the plot sizes smaller through the config...
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.   Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

We don't use plots. We're not free-build anyways. Maybe if we made a list of houses that need cleared, cav could swing by and punch some signs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.   Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a more precise way of clearing out vacant town members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Suggestions-
Jump to: