MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More moderators.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Rogue

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

>.< Personally, im getting sick of seeing loads of people online, and just no one to help enforce the rules. :/ It annoys me.

I'm suggesting more moderators for this purpose ( I know you have a lot of mods already cav, but seeing as most of them dont come on)

Maybe a contest of some sort?

Please and thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 pm

characterclover wrote:
>.< Personally, im getting sick of seeing loads of people online, and just no one to help enforce the rules. :/ It annoys me.

I'm suggesting more moderators for this purpose ( I know you have a lot of mods already cav, but seeing as most of them dont come on)

Maybe a contest of some sort?

Please and thank you. Smile

There are roughly...7 Help, I believe, and at least one is on at almost all times :/

You can actually Jail people, Clover, you're technically a mod ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Class: Knight

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Should I get more strict? Last time I tried being strict, half of the server threatened to get my help title revoked...
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 am

Out of the few active Help, I am probably the most notorious for being strict and passing out jail time... I just stay judicial at all times when acting as Help(or at least try to) and people seem to accept that. Heck I jailed Austin twice before he got banned within hours of joining the same nation as him. Rules are the rules. If you aren't willing to enforce them on your own people, you have no right to enforce them on others. Once you show the server that you can maintain a fair and balanced attitude in a Help capacity, you won't see nearly as many issues with resistance.

Cy, I think they went after you for jailing while raiding more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Help member   More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 am

I'm contempt with just being a help member. (Jailing is pointless for me anyways. And filling out reports because every time I have tried Sahath told me it was too long -.- Or right after I filled them out he overwrote them OR he gets to them as I'm reading the report) -.-
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: ...   More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 am

This was supposed to be a reply to the "More moderators." topic but I messed it up... apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 am

Zaven wrote:
I'm contempt with just being a help member. (Jailing is pointless for me anyways. And filling out reports because every time I have tried Sahath told me it was too long -.- Or right after I filled them out he overwrote them OR he gets to them as I'm reading the report) -.-

It was't intentional when I overwrote them... And it may be something Cav can look into. In the case of one person completing a report, their comment and the fact that they completed it are overwritten if someone happens to /complete it after the fact, themselves included. On the occasion Zaven is mentioning, we were both going right down the list before we mentioned it to each other.

As far as the "too long" thing, it's because there is a(very annoying) character limit. Anything more than a couple of short phrases will get cut off. That's the case with most /report functions I have seen elsewhere too, but some let you add additional lines in the form of comments.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Sahath wrote:
On the raid, I only jailed one person and people were fine with that. But when I was threatening to jail Austin for using the tether skill while pvp immune, that was when everyone started threatening me. They all said that I couldn't make up rules like that even though it was a very obvious case of pvp-immunity abuse. Heck, even Zaven was threatening me.
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Cyrus19 wrote:
Sahath wrote:
On the raid, I only jailed one person and people were fine with that. But when I was threatening to jail Austin for using the tether skill while pvp immune, that was when everyone started threatening me. They all said that I couldn't make up rules like that even though it was a very obvious case of pvp-immunity abuse. Heck, even Zaven was threatening me.
Sorry but are you saying I was threatening you? I don't believe I was present during this raid at all. Unless you mean the instance at Demonheim in which I settled everything myself.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus19

MineScape Character

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Zaven wrote:
Sorry but are you saying I was threatening you? I don't believe I was present during this raid at all. Unless you mean the instance at Demonheim in which I settled everything myself.
8th post on the 53rd page of the minecraft forum thread:
Zavenism wrote:
Cyrus is mistaking "Help" members as Moderators as you can see in these pics. He says it's up to us to make up rules and enforce them. This is holding us back as a server and restricting us to grow.
There were also threats ingame.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Rogue

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Help can jail people?!
>: D

Someone will have to teach me when the servers updated. Razz and you two, i'll smack you both if you dont start behaving and less fighting! otherwhys I'll put you both in jail, Minescape is friendly, not fighting. >:c
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:34 pm

characterclover wrote:
Help can jail people?!
>: D

Someone will have to teach me when the servers updated. Razz and you two, i'll smack you both if you dont start behaving and less fighting! otherwhys I'll put you both in jail, Minescape is friendly, not fighting. >:c

Heh...they're both Help, as well.
Note to self...remove ALL possible commands that can mess with things while in Jail...
Hmm...
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

More moderators.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More moderators.    More moderators.  Empty

Back to top Go down

More moderators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Suggestions-
Jump to: