MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MMO party glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: archer

MMO party glitch Empty
PostSubject: MMO party glitch   MMO party glitch EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 am

I am having trouble with mmo party, i'm not quite sure if its the plugin itself or its something on my end.

Details of the glitch -
Cannot set mode to party chat, and when i do it speaks in global
my party interface from a long time ago is still on my screen, and i tried leaving it and it said "you are not in a party"

i cannot see my current party members health because of this issue any help would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

MMO party glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO party glitch   MMO party glitch EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am

vengypr0 wrote:
I am having trouble with mmo party, i'm not quite sure if its the plugin itself or its something on my end.

Details of the glitch -
Cannot set mode to party chat, and when i do it speaks in global
my party interface from a long time ago is still on my screen, and i tried leaving it and it said "you are not in a party"

i cannot see my current party members health because of this issue any help would be great Smile

Mmoparty has had some of it's functions disabled as it conflicts with hero party options. The command to leave should be /mmoparty leave. The UI is the only advantage to mmo's as /party(chat) and all hero abilities are hero party based.
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: archer

MMO party glitch Empty
PostSubject: d   MMO party glitch EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 am

im more then happy not to use it any more, but im sick of seeing the interface on my screen, i did tried /party leave but it said i'm not currently in one, the interface is stuck on my screen.
edit: fixed, sorry i misunderstood you, thanks very much
Back to top Go down
Irish Sailor

MMO party glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO party glitch   MMO party glitch EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Member most of the commands are not /party but /mmoparty the commands were changed try /mmoparty leave then use /party leave one or the other should work. just member even when u use /party help its all mmo in front of party for commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMO party glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO party glitch   MMO party glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

MMO party glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Support-
Jump to: