MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's advertise as a community!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: archer

Let's advertise as a community! Empty
PostSubject: Let's advertise as a community!   Let's advertise as a community! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 am

I enjoy the comfort of a small group, but in order for us to grow, we need to get past the fact that we are still in 1.8, and so im making a suggestion that we all bump the forums on the official minecraft forum, as much as possible.

note: be sure to include a message other then 'bump'
to prevent you from breaking the rules, anything else you guys would like to add to get the server growing again, please post here.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Let's advertise as a community!   Let's advertise as a community! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I agree with this but the fact is that most people WON'T download spout if they've never used it. And most people don't know how to downgrade regular minecraft. And I've even got a few people in my clan too stubborn to come back to 1.8 after playing 1.0 even though they're able to downgrade.
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: archer

PostSubject: re:   Let's advertise as a community! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 pm

thing is, spout now automatically downgrades when you join the server, its a recently added function, allowing anyone to join.
so the only thing we are missing is bumps, and i don't see many of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's advertise as a community!   Let's advertise as a community! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's advertise as a community!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: Administration :: Upcoming Features/Ideas-
Jump to: