MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please Empty
PostSubject: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 am

Look on the other pic (first one of the 'I mad...' topic)

Notic there is sand there and you can just see my appartment block.

Well, that was torn down afew days ago and the floor has been made cobble so that proves it wasn't a photo that I have just made to try and get some stuff. I will admit to taking the bow, arrows, 64 wool, 64 lapis (from blocks and lapis) and a few gold (20-30) out.

And to be honest what I had gained of which I'd put in my global bank chest was mostly stolen (Ie. 10 diamond blocks from a 'fallen' town which I will not name)

Also I have the picture which I took a fews days after which has some text in the chat which you can use to date the time the photo was taken, I do not use much of this stuff, I save it for armour when we attack or get attacked (Eg. Long time ago Zaven attacked. I got Sam on and gave him a set of Diamond armour to kill Zaven (Diamonds from the global bank chest))

Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please 2011-114

The photo on the other topic was taken on 2011-11-28_17.37.14. So nearly two weeks (sorry for mis-arracy & spelling) and the one above was taken at: 2011-11-28_20.07.31

PS: I will not edit this so I can prove I have not been on while writing this and the last thing (last night I may have been on a little. Can't remember) therefore I could not have taken new screenies and posted or made new stuff to fake evidence.

I hope this is enough to get mine and sam's stuff back! :L
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Mate, it's not that I don't believe you, as I've already stated.
It's that I have NO WAY of returning your stuff.

I said this in the other 2 threads, and I'm just saying it again.
Until I patch (Where I'll be changing how some of the plugins work to make it easier), I have literally no way to give people things back in their chests.
I DID manage to check your chest contents, though, and there's quite a bit in there.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 am

I know, but I lost alot too! Can you just spawn it back?

Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Or can I have conpensation? :L Please?
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 am

It sounds like you might have to wait until the update.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I can wait, unless some one starts a war and I need a weapon. Until then I'll be running round like a n00b doing nothing or building.

(I may have a problem with the bricks though so I'll be buying them outside FORT)
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Class: archer

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm

why not mine in trollheim?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please   Cav, I have new evidence. :D   DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please Empty

Back to top Go down

Cav, I have new evidence. :D DO NOT DELETE BEFORE READING, please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Support-
Jump to: