MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supersean

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back Empty
PostSubject: tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back   tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 am

okay so yesterday i logged on and to my suprise i was no longer a member in bigfairy town and he destroyed 4 of the 6 chest i had in there and all he gave back was my paper so i got a new town and though everything was cool later that night i went to talk to him to get the stuff from the chest i had and he said no i only had iron and paper in the chest.

and im like wtf i had alot of stuff in the 6 chest at camelot i had iron tools ore3 cobble wood arrows my bows and various other things and he keep denying it saying i only had iron and paper.

ill get to the stuff about the iron later then said the reason i was kicked because i griefed and really if i griefed i would've been ban because i dont think he likes me enough to dont get me ban if i ever griefed.

and i never really trusted big because before i mined about a stack and 50 iron ores and the next day gone and the chest was private to big and me so no one else could've the said hell pay me back yeah right you know when he said that 2 WEEKS AGO! and i got some gold and iron from the giants around camelot since then he gave me a vault private between me and him put all of my stuff their and periodically stuff went missing i always closed the door so it couldve only been big and one day i saw my iron pickaxe missing i ask him if he had it he said yea and gave it back if i never asked him i wouldve never seen it again.

okay im getting off topic so back to the iron i killed giants and got 15 gold and 22 iron all together from them put them in my chest put a sign up told big dont take my stuff guess what their gone the next day but only the iron and gold strange i still have my paper my iron tools everything else(coal,sandstone,sand cobble netherrack,brick,mossy,and ect) i asked him took him like 5 mins to reply he said i left the door opened and they took my iron and gold weried because i closed the door and why wouldnt they take the iron tools and the other things just the iron and gold he said the guy had rager in their names (mods can you check if anyone got banned for griefing camelot with the name rager in their) i knew he was lieing he just took it and doesnt want to admit to it then i priveted my chest hoped he couldnt still get in them and logged came on later he quickly tells me to take off the privates on my chest hes gonna downed the castle o took off the private and logged came back in the morning castle downed and 4 of my 6 chest missing got the stuff from one of my chest that had some of my stuff stored asked him for my paper and he quickly gave that back and left. and why would he need to destroy the chest if he was downing the castle he could've left the chest their for the owners to pick up their stuff

now he is saying i griefed and he says i only had paper and iron nothing else just those 2 things how could you live on the game with just paper and iron i just want my stuff back like my food,tools,ores,sand,wood,coal,ect and i want my stack and 50 iron ores he took from me back! i waited 2 weeks for them i want them back now he keeps on promising hes going to tollheim for it he never goes so can you tell him to let me get my stuff back please.

p.s for those who are wondering why the hell i didnt have a plot well my good man i was asking big for one he kept on dodging it for a long tome i asked him he said oh no space asked hi again not yet logged in a few days ago and he gave a plot to sxcpuppet so i asked him for one he said need 4 more people to join town next day asking him again he said yea the other 4 people join looked on /town it still only had 6 residents yeah big great lie -_-so he said i can buy one soon kept on bugging him for one never reply then came yesterday and boom was kicked from town my chest gone and he basically called my a lier by telling me i didnt have anything in the town other than paper and iron and calling me a griefer and if i was a griefer i wouldve been banned so mods please sort this out and get my my things Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad and the iron he said that i had in my chest was the ones that he took from me saying he will give it back
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back   tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm

This is not a Support issue.
Please do not clutter this topic.
And try sentences next time. I couldn't read half of that.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
supersean

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

PostSubject: Re: tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back   tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm

CavGunner wrote:
And try sentences next time. I couldn't read half of that.
okay to simplify it for you bigfairy took about 114 pieces of iron from me say he'll pay me back never does.then he gave me a space in the vault takes things from there periodically. then my iron and gold got stolen he said some one with the name rager in it took it but i believe he is lying about that. then he kicks me out of the town said i was griefing which i never did and took 4 of my chest and the stuff in it and he lied and said i only had paper and he the iron which i never got from him so can i just get my stuff back from him. and can you put this in the right place
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back   tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back   tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back Empty

Back to top Go down

tell bigfairy to give me the stuff from my chest back
Page 1 of 1