MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crashing when i kill monsters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
torwi1

Crashing when i kill monsters. Empty
PostSubject: Crashing when i kill monsters.   Crashing when i kill monsters. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Hello

i just got a new problem with my Spoutcraft, when i kill monsters my game crashes and says

"Internal exception: java.io.IOEcxeption: recived string lenght is less then Zero! Weird strings!"

I tryied to use the 803 and 769 build for spoutcraft and i tryied to delete my .spoutcraft folder and reinstall evrything but that dident help either.

Anyone have a solution for me?
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Crashing when i kill monsters.   Crashing when i kill monsters. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Remain on the 769 build, as we've yet to confirm any other.
As far as how to fix it...
The only thing we've managed to figure out is what you did...delete and reinstall.
Best I can say is:
1) Do it again.
2) Update/Reinstall Java.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
torwi1

PostSubject: Re: Crashing when i kill monsters.   Crashing when i kill monsters. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

kk, il try and do it again.

but my Java is already at the recommended build(Java 6) and i tested it on their website and the search said that my Java were working fine.

thx for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
torwi1

PostSubject: Re: Crashing when i kill monsters.   Crashing when i kill monsters. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:00 pm

It worked now.

I dont know why it dident work the first time i reinstalled it, but at least it looks like its works fine

thx for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing when i kill monsters.   Crashing when i kill monsters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing when i kill monsters.
Page 1 of 1