MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.

Go down 
+6
Zaven
Zessus
supersean
dionnsai
CavGunner
Krongarth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krongarth

Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. Empty
PostSubject: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I came on today to find that the entire bottom of my storage warehouse had been indiscriminately TNTed to pineapple. I want to know who did this and why, and what they're going to do about it, but until I have answers I'm killing every single Caern member I see on sight. Answers or suffering. Pick.
Seperate note, Cav, if there is any way to track area damage, I'd appreciate it.
Photos:

Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_161014
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160948
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160946
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160816
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160750
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160638
Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. 2011-12-23_160521

Back to top Go down
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:30 pm

With the water and height of the hole, it took approx 2 minutes to just fix my structure. This is outside Albenheart, of which I am a town assistant and Knight (Carl). I do realize that the land under it is irrelevant, but the building and the message is clear.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Definitely griefing.
Unfortunately, there's no way of proving who did it as of yet (No way to prove it was anyone from Caern or not).
I'll add a way to track griefing damage soon.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Cheers Cav. I'm just ready to tear heads off now.
Back to top Go down
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I've kicked Supersean from town in the aftermath, he has a past of stealing/griefing.
Back to top Go down
dionnsai

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm

To my knowledge no one in Caer was involved in this incident. The only one who "might" have been capable of said act hasn't been on in 3 days, and tnt wasn't really his style anyway.

The rest of the folks who have been on line don't know or don't care who or where albenheart is.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

krong i didnt do it i was even online arouynd the time this happened i logged at 12:30-12:50 so i couldnt have done it i didnt even know you had a storage o never did this and i never griefed before to tell you one thing the only bad thing i did was taking arrows fri\om big when he died
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm

In Gwynedd's defense (yeah I know wtf lol) I don't think any of them could have done it for the reasons Dionnsai said. But my reason for not thinking they did is becuase they don't really have any active members anymore. It had to be one of the new random noobs or supersean (for the reason that he pulled stuff like this in TWO other Empire towns before). Don't say I didn't warn you about it because I warned you AND Enfourvie and you both assured me it wouldn't happen. (cops know better because if they do it once they WILL do it again its just a fact). Also Sean you swore up and down you didn't do it the other two times and it had to be you those two times because you were pretty much the only person on and I'm almost positive the town leaders wouldn't grief their own town.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Zessus wrote:
In Gwynedd's defense (yeah I know wtf lol) I don't think any of them could have done it for the reasons Dionnsai said. But my reason for not thinking they did is becuase they don't really have any active members anymore. It had to be one of the new random noobs or supersean (for the reason that he pulled stuff like this in TWO other Empire towns before). Don't say I didn't warn you about it because I warned you AND Enfourvie and you both assured me it wouldn't happen. (cops know better because if they do it once they WILL do it again its just a fact). Also Sean you swore up and down you didn't do it the other two times and it had to be you those two times because you were pretty much the only person on and I'm almost positive the town leaders wouldn't grief their own town.
i never stoile anything from bigfairy or griefed him
Back to top Go down
Zaven

Zaven

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Krongarth, It displeases me that you take into your own hands to kick a member out of Enfours town when he even said to me earlier this week that he will NOT kick anyone out without hearing their side first. You can't just kick someone out because you 'think' it was them with no proof.
Back to top Go down
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 am

I brought him in, with explicit warning that if anything bad happens with him around, he was out. Sean accepted that. His goods will be turned over.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:30 am

Krongarth wrote:
I brought him in, with explicit warning that if anything bad happens with him around, he was out. Sean accepted that. His goods will be turned over.
so i will get my stuff back and just cause im in the town doesnt mean im the cause of anything that heppens there i swear ima start taking pics of what im doing now for evidence just incase this happens again
Back to top Go down
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:10 am

He received his things then proceeded to attack me multiple times. I defended myself until he died in the gate's defences with his possessions. He then left.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 am

Krongarth wrote:
He received his things then proceeded to attack me multiple times. I defended myself until he died in the gate's defences with his possessions. He then left.
wow dude your good at lieing first of all you gave me about half of my things told me to remove the locks then you said i had a minute to leave i started to run and you spam killed me multiple times by kiling me with arrows or lava then i got my thing s back again from the floor and you dropped me in lava and i lost them all then i attacked you once and i died cause i got dced so krong dont start lieing ok
Back to top Go down
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

You guys sort this out. I'm done dealing with petty arguments like this.
Back to top Go down
Benigncraft

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 am

If you built it inside a town then ok you definitely have a right to be mad, but it looks like you built it in the wilderness? [citation needed*] If you did then what did you expect would happen to an unprotected storage area? So much butthurt ITT
Griefers gonna grief etc
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 am

Thing is he broke an Empire law by doing so (we have specific laws for our TBE members to follow) and also it's against server rules to actually grief a structure even if it's in the wilderness. There's currently not a lot of proof that can actually land him into the ban land but there's more then plenty suspicion for it to be him. He's done similar stuff to two other of our towns and lied constantly about it. As it's standing right now I'm banishing him from being recruited into any of our towns or to be in our borders. He is also on the wanted list and is kill on sight.
Back to top Go down
tutorialbike

MineScape Character
Class: DPirate

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Why cant all get along Sad
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Zessus wrote:
Thing is he broke an Empire law by doing so (we have specific laws for our TBE members to follow) and also it's against server rules to actually grief a structure even if it's in the wilderness. There's currently not a lot of proof that can actually land him into the ban land but there's more then plenty suspicion for it to be him. He's done similar stuff to two other of our towns and lied constantly about it. As it's standing right now I'm banishing him from being recruited into any of our towns or to be in our borders. He is also on the wanted list and is kill on sight.
ok zess let me tell you straight off im not lier and i never griefed anyone cause even big knows i got all of the stuff my self and he had acess to my chest so he couldve lied about it and went in my chest and saw what i used to build my tree house and said i stole it cause i gathered all of those materials and if you said i steal get him foir stealing he stole my iron when i was in his town and i didnt grief in noobz town he never even said i griefed his town he jusat said i was annoying people and took from big which i didnt and there is no proof that i even griefed krong theres a little saying in america that go innocent until proven guilty so unless you can get me on those 3 im innocent okay oh and suspicion doesnt mean its always right okay you can be suspicous but wrong so dont think i did it oh and if you wanna say someone is griefing noobz or bigfairy destroyed my sugarcane farm and my wheat farm before he kicked me out of the town
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Ok, first off stop bringing other people into it.
Secondly there is no evidense proving it was anyone so let's drop this
Thirdly, what makes you think we griefed it? It could have been anyone....
Also if whoever done it was found out the couldn't be banned as it isn't a structure

On the TBE side,
almost everyone in TBE knows that Sean IS trouble.
You behave like my little brother,
you annoy people until you get what you want (bit ironic coming from me)
And atm you are on our 'Most wanted list' so you should run.
When we stole the iron back I'd already kicked you from the town so it broke NO empire law, I've checked this with Zessus.

Kron shouldn't really have been storing stuff in the wilderness as it just causes problems and people can make a outpost then /plot clear it (dion this is for you Very Happy)

If I was Sean I would shut up and go hide in Ipswich. And stop digging his hole deeper (reference if anyone gets it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Krongarth

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Is sean still in Dillons town? Way i see it noobz, youre attempting to aid the enemy. No matter however. The warehouse is nearly empty
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:19 pm

N00bzftw wrote:
Ok, first off stop bringing other people into it.
Secondly there is no evidense proving it was anyone so let's drop this
Thirdly, what makes you think we griefed it? It could have been anyone....
Also if whoever done it was found out the couldn't be banned as it isn't a structure

On the TBE side,
almost everyone in TBE knows that Sean IS trouble.
You behave like my little brother,
you annoy people until you get what you want (bit ironic coming from me)
And atm you are on our 'Most wanted list' so you should run.
When we stole the iron back I'd already kicked you from the town so it broke NO empire law, I've checked this with Zessus.

Kron shouldn't really have been storing stuff in the wilderness as it just causes problems and people can make a outpost then /plot clear it (dion this is for you Very Happy)

If I was Sean I would shut up and go hide in Ipswich. And stop digging his hole deeper (reference if anyone gets it Very Happy)
really i annoy people till i get what i want? who did i ever anoy man i jjust want to know who? and to krong im not the enemy i havnt done anything and im not trouble cause i never done anything
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 pm

I don't see how N00bz is attempting to aid the enemy lol........ anyways Sean is out of the Empire he's trouble we don't want him. Ipswich or Caernarvon can take him. It'll be our pleasure Smile
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Zessus wrote:
I don't see how N00bz is attempting to aid the enemy lol........ anyways Sean is out of the Empire he's trouble we don't want him. Ipswich or Caernarvon can take him. It'll be our pleasure Smile
naw im in dillions town so im good still gonna report noobz for spam killing me
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Trolol, by orders of the Empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.   Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Massive attack on storage house of mine. Who the pudding did it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Bannings-
Jump to: