MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jailing Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kay

Kay

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Hero

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 am

So I just spoke to Clover, and she said last night Kirvin was trolling her, and took stuff from her chest, admitted to stealing from my chests and burnt her stuff.

That's not exactly fair, and as Help we should set examples, not turn on each other.
Joke or not it wasnt funny.

For me, it definately wasn't funny as rare things were stolen, (Not saying it was Kirv, but he said he took stuff from my chests)
Yeah, I didnt put lockettes on it, because most people dont know where Grimms is.
And others are respectful if they do know.

So burning stuff, and stealing diamond and iron.

It's not exactly fair.

I know theres no point in asking for banning, because Brett's too nice.

If I could, I'd burn his shit and see how he liked it, so jail is the only thing I can ask.
I doubt he'll learn, and I really dont care what he puts here.

As far as I'm aware it was unprovoked.

So :l.
I dont really want this kind of crap happening because some people forget to put lockettes on, and from help its even more pathetic.
A little bit of respect is in order, and not just to me, but to everyone who uses the server.

Higher level doesnt make you god king of everything you go by.
Neither does being help.

Sorry Brett, but that is the limit I have with Kirv, I know that if anyone else did it there would be jailings.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Rogue

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 am

Just a note so i don't get killed.
Kivrin didn't burn my stuff straight away. He ran around with it, and kept mocking me with it, telling me "u mad?" then when he went to his city with starr went "Let me just put Clovers stuff in my incinerator(sp?)" It wasn't good stuff, but crap can be useful sometimes, and thats why i was keeping it. Which i personally think is really immature.

Even if stealing stuff isn't legal, it should be made illegal, because its damn well unfair. Not a ban worthy, but atleast jail worthy.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am

Stealing is allowed, but that was before I added Mercy.
Even though anyone can freely lock a chest (Most servers make you pay either ingame or donate...and I might do that, as well).

I might remove Mercy, however, and decrease rates to gain experience, so that some people aren't too overpowered.
I haven't found a way to fully balance the server, but there's no way I can make it fair for everyone.

I do agree about the Help behaviour, though.
And as I've stated, donating does not make you un-jailable...so I'll talk to Kirv.
I won't be able to for awhile today, though, so if someone else gets ahold of him first, do so.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Kay

Kay

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

I can get a hold of him.
Around his neck.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am

1. Removing mercy will give idiots like Kivrin more reason to kill lower levels, so again. Pretty unfair.
2. ... Even though you heard him do so? argh, dangit brett. you're too nice. >:c I would've jailed him and then banned him. Cause im pretty ticked off with him.
3. Again, if stealings allowed, it shouldnt be. jail worthy at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Captain Winkleberry

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Off-topic but is the server back, then? They said this happened last night.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 pm

We were playtesting. Razz
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Aye, some nights I get lonely of playtesting the server test builds by myself, so I hop onto Teamspeak and tell anyone there that there's a test build up so that they can play (And it carries through to the real server). Helps me fix bugs faster, etc (I fixed the one with the exp farming!).

As far as stealing...unfortunately, I support it.
The server I took the main ideas of this from, I played a Thief. I actually found ways to break in to several towns and cities, get past locks, and generally make myself the most hunted player on the server (It worked). This is why I know most of the tricks, and I'm working to combat them on this server.
Though, to be honest, there are still plenty of ways to steal from people, even with these fixes.

The main fix is that you need to lock your chests. It literally takes 6 planks and a stick, then 5 seconds of your time to type [Private], and click "Done".
I really can't say no to stealing, and I definitely won't jail people for it...
But Kirv's attitude was a bit much. He was following you constantly, causing trouble, and at times being a pain.
So, from that, I can (And will) jail him, if he does it again.

Server isn't live so I'm being EXTREMELY lax with this...but from now on, if anyone acts like that (ESPECIALLY the Help), they're getting jailed.
It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 pm

I think I love you brett.

Thank you very much. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kay

Kay

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:59 pm

characterclover wrote:
I think I love you brett.

Thank you very much. I love you

I support this, only.
MY LOVE FOR BRETT IS TRUE!
Jailing Request Happy_smiley_face
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Don't blame me if you get punched. :3
Back to top Go down
Kirvin

Kirvin

MineScape Character
Class: Deathknight 50/Dervish 26/Archer 24

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

CavGunner wrote:

The main fix is that you need to lock your chests. It literally takes 6 planks and a stick, then 5 seconds of your time to type [Private], and click "Done".

This. I have told you before to lock your chests (after I stole stuff the first time) so you really have no excuse. Plus the main reason I did that (to you not Kay) was because a few minutes before I went to troll you you were saying some stupid stuff in chat about how Brett should ban me for some dumb reason and it was annoying. I stole stuff from Kay just because she's been a general bitch to me ever since I started playing on the server so yeah.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Kirvin wrote:

This. I have told you before to lock your chests (after I stole stuff the first time) so you really have no excuse.
Stop stealing the stuff then.
Kivrin wrote:
Plus the main reason I did that (to you not Kay) was because a few minutes before I went to troll you you were saying some stupid stuff in chat about how Brett should ban me for some dumb reason and it was annoying.
I was JOKING. Even brett could tell that as he didn't take me seriously, (or just ignored it general) I generally joke about stupid stuff. (If you can't take the joke...) To be quite honest, that doesn't give a reason to steal.
Kivrin wrote:
I stole stuff from Kay just because she's been a general bitch to me ever since I started playing on the server so yeah.
More reasons for you NOT to do so. If someones been a bitch, you generally don't give them more reason to provoke you by being a complete and utter arse.

You took it too far, and this was the final straw.
Back to top Go down
Kirvin

Kirvin

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 am

How was this the final straw. I took stuff from an unprotected chest. Not my problem you didn't read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Kay

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 am

I'm a "general bitch" because you complain wayyyyy to much, and try to get things done to help you.
The resident thing? You don't try to make people join your town, its rude and they can make their own decisions.
Okay so you wanted a tag thing or whatever, earn it like the rest of us, if people ask to join your town, then thats different, dont try to get everyone who joins to be apart of your town.

It's like you dont respect Cav enough (I should call him Cav not Brett..) because every time you want something, to me I can only see you profiting from it.
Having ideas is fair enough, but if Cav says no, its a no, unless there's some mutual agreement about an idea.
Again, it is HIS server, therefore Cav can do whatever he wants with it.

I'm a general bitch because Cav it too nice for his own good, and needs someone who will challenge, or atleast argue what anyone is asking or doing.

Trust me, if anyone else was doing the same, I'd challenge it.

Think for everyone, not just yourself.

Any ideas are welcome, so long as they benefit the community or server as a whole, and not just one sole person.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

Kirvin wrote:
How was this the final straw. I took stuff from an unprotected chest. Not my problem you didn't read the rules.
K. Imagine this, i go into your town, unprotected chest that you've forgotten to protect, i steal stuff from it. Unprovoked, or because of a stupid reason.
You'd be angry.
You'd want a ban.
So stop thinking like your gods child.

and this
Kay wrote:
Think for everyone, not just yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kirvin

Kirvin

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Okay I still don't get this whole forcing people to join my town thing. I just ask some people if they want to join. Apparently you are a grammar nazi and kept saying I should say it a certain way.
Back to top Go down
characterclover

characterclover

MineScape Character

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Ugh.
Lock please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jailing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailing Request   Jailing Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailing Request
Page 1 of 1