MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Response to the Rebels

Go down 
+2
klimno
Enfourvie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enfourvie

Enfourvie

Response to the Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 am

The situation goes as thus. (as far as I am concerned).

CONCERNING THE RAID
EpicNoob started trolling Bigfairy and Zessus.

Zessus got mad and told EpicNoob off.

EpicNoob starts "rebellion" against the empire.

The Empire likes the idea of having someone to fight, so various members of it offer to help fund it.

Zessus gives the rebel town a truce until they are able to defend themselves properly.

A bunch of bored Brukweyrian Military go and raid the rebel town, breaking the truce.

EpicNoob responds by calling my best friend, Fireflower/Nara, who happens to be female, a mean person.

Almost everyone in the Empire likes her, and this turns the whole affair from a bunch of bored soldiers having some fun to a "We are going to pudding you up" Empire wide rape the rebels call.

CONCERNING IIIO12

EpicNoob does not fully understand/lies about the truce.

He tells Iiio that they are a neutral town. This is not the case. A "truce" is when two enemies agree to stop fighting for a certain peroid of time.
They are still in a state of war. Last time I checked, war was not "Neutral".

I have offered Iiio the chance to join another empire town if he wants. But I will not be letting him back into Albenheart for awhile.
Back to top Go down
klimno

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 am

*sigh* I wanted to join a town without a side but i guess not...
Back to top Go down
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 am

We made the town so we could be Neutral, not have a bunch of random people coming in and killing us.

This "Empire" thing is crap. We don't need the Empire, we don't even need nations. All we need is towns. We don't need more damed "order" or "laws" in the game that few people want to follow.

If someone from the Empire stalked me around for no reason, I wouldn't be able to kill them cause they think their protected, and you huys would rage for killing them.

We don't need this, we don't need T4s going and picking on T2s, so tell me the rason why you guys started this "Empire".
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am

We started the Empire because we were tired of Gwynedd and their BS. Your town is NOT NEUTRAL AT ALL!!!! what do you not get or understand about that I MYSELF specifically gave epicnoob money from the empire fundings to MAKE A REBEL TOWN BECAUSE HE SAID HE WAS STARTING A REBELLION AGAINST US GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE NOT NEUTRAL IT IS A REBEL TOWN. And you defying us is enough proof that it is. The Empire has money, towns, numbers, trained soldiers, and an organized government. Klimno, the server would get boring if there weren't conflicts like that it's what keeps the server interesting because you don't know whats going to happen the next day. If you was told my Epicnoob that your town is NOT a rebel town THEN IT WAS A LIE. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF YOUR TOWN IS TO TRY TO TAKE DOWN THE EMPIRE!!! WE ARE NOT PICKING ON T2S. I'm starting to believe the people in Aequittas have some type of short term memory or something keeping their brains from working right. IF YOU DO NOT UDNERSTAND READ IT AGAIN I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WAR WITH YOU YET LIKE I'VE SAID SIX MILLION TIMES BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you rebels are slow but just read it a few times you'll understand it. I will not hold your hand while you read it.
Back to top Go down
Xetian

Xetian

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Zessus wrote:
ouch my eyes, no really, the caps lock burns.

Doesn't mean that empire members haven't been camping them constantly since the first night of attacks. You realize you're getting bent out of shape at very young players, correct? I cannot stress how ridiculous it is that we (well, "ya'll", considering I haven't participated) bother attacking them when they have no loot, aren't a threat, and likely couldn't 3v1 any of the T4's attacking them anyway.

Iiio is some middleschool age, and I doubt the other players are much older (because they've stated their parents refuse to let them donate).

I understand that you paid him to make the town, but it was because you're bored now that the entire active population consists of Empire members, not because you're a charitable, level-headed person.
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Not much of a 'Rebel' town if they are paid to be a rebel by one of the Empire's leader.

I honestly would like to see a friendly killing law issued within the Empire (Like if both players accept they may fight (keeping stuff for winner an opion)) Very Happy It would make life on a 'PVP' server much better. As the Empire does kinda rule it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to the Rebels   Response to the Rebels Empty

Back to top Go down

Response to the Rebels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Cities/Towns-
Jump to: