MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appeal Request: EpicNoob

Go down 
+4
Zessus
CavGunner
supersean
EpicNoob
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicNoob

Appeal Request: EpicNoob Empty
PostSubject: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Ingame Name(s): EpicNoob
Reason for Ban: repeated insults and flaming.
Date of Offence: January 24 2012
Admin who Banned you: Not sure, the Disconnected By Server does not say.
Reason for why you should be Pardonned: All of my actions were out of anger, and will not happen again until agitated. I will also try to not flame or troll in global, but in a /tell or local.
Additional Notes:
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: rougue

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm

you were banned because of constant insults and constant flaming dude you should learn better we even told you to stop
Back to top Go down
EpicNoob

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Hard to listen while being smacktalked by others. Too much people throwing crap at me to see where the good stuff is.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm

can i see pics of them smack talking?
Back to top Go down
EpicNoob

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:02 pm

didn't take any.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

oh well better beg cav to unbann you
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I normally allow the community to either +1 or -1 a ban/ban appeal to see what they think.
That would probably be an unfair and rather predictable outcome.

Judging from the screenshot proof I received over the past week or 2, I cannot unban you.

PS; Just talked to Chiral about it. He's on my side.
Normally, we would reconsider, but this has continued over a longer period of time than just a day, and in some cases had no warrant.

I'm sorry, but the ban stays.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
EpicNoob

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm

:/

Well I've been ran out by TBE once too much, I guess I deserve this.

I'll never find another server like this, but I'll look for more.
Back to top Go down
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm not too sure about everyone else and I know I'll get crap for this but my intentions was not to run him off or get him banned. Tariax yes. But epic no. I'll actually +1 this (which ever one is against the ban. I'm on my phone so I can't go back and see). The help staff might be in the empire but we're still fair an I'll treat you just like I'll treat a tbe memberif they're breaking a rule. I warned you to stop and that this would happen. Not because we'd ban you but because someone would take pictures and do it. You seriously need to settle the heck down and stop rage ranting. But Cav my personal opinion is maybe give him one chance and he might stop. The second he does it again though you can do whatever to him.
Back to top Go down
supersean

MineScape Character

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:11 pm

yea im with zessus let epic back on
Back to top Go down
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Zessus wrote:
I'm not too sure about everyone else and I know I'll get crap for this but my intentions was not to run him off or get him banned. Tariax yes. But epic no. I'll actually +1 this (which ever one is against the ban. I'm on my phone so I can't go back and see). The help staff might be in the empire but we're still fair an I'll treat you just like I'll treat a tbe memberif they're breaking a rule. I warned you to stop and that this would happen. Not because we'd ban you but because someone would take pictures and do it. You seriously need to settle the heck down and stop rage ranting. But Cav my personal opinion is maybe give him one chance and he might stop. The second he does it again though you can do whatever to him.
I agree with this, all of Epic's actions were done out of anger, which I completely understand.

Back to top Go down
BIGFAIRY

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 pm

im with zessus he only was the way he was due to the tools not saying name siting outside his base herassing him dont know how any1 can keep a clean anger if ppl do that crap so im in epics defence +1
Back to top Go down
vengypr0

vengypr0

MineScape Character
Class: archer

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:40 pm

+1, i don't know this guy, but he clearly is sorry for his actions to appeal here.
i'd implement a probation period to see how he goes.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Alright, alright.
I'll unban him.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal Request: EpicNoob   Appeal Request: EpicNoob Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal Request: EpicNoob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Bannings-
Jump to: