MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tariax And Kilgore problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atun

Tariax And Kilgore problem. Empty
PostSubject: Tariax And Kilgore problem.   Tariax And Kilgore problem. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Sorry, I really don't know where to put this.

Ok, so Tariax was causing problems in our town, so we kicked him. We made it to where he could get his stuff and go, but we kept arguing and having problems.
Kilgore stepped in, and gave Taraix 2 minutes to go. I asked if he could have 5 minutes, ok.

Blah blah blah, Tariax kept going back in the town cause he wanted to get something. I got caught in the crossfire and got jailed, a few minutes after, I was unjailed. Kilgore kept kicking him, then banned him. He unbanend Tariax, them gave him one more chance to leave, and he left.

Epic tried to placed a bounty of 10000T on Tariax, but Tariax placed a bounty of 100000 on Epic.

I noticed that my enchanted items ---that took me forever to get enchanted--- were gone. Thats complete bull, and theres no reason I should have to get my stuff unenchanted, or jailed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tariax

Tariax

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Archer

PostSubject: Re: Tariax And Kilgore problem.   Tariax And Kilgore problem. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

i completely agree and i was using holes in the walls that arent patched yet and i got kicked and banned
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Tariax And Kilgore problem.   Tariax And Kilgore problem. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

I heard Kilgore's side.
I asked other people.

I'm closing this. Kilgore had valid reasons for jailing you, and I read the logs to make sure.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tariax And Kilgore problem.   Tariax And Kilgore problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tariax And Kilgore problem.
Page 1 of 1