MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atun

Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. Empty
PostSubject: Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.   Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Ok, so, jail.

Ok, so Cav got mad cause In mine and Epic's opinion we were using /help and /me approvingly, but Cav didn't think so, so we got jailed.

I thought I closed minescape, but I didn't. So I log back in about 20 minutes later after I got a snack. It disconnects me for flying, and when I rejoin,, I'm in a random Cave under Bale.

I noticed in chat it repeats "DO NO TRY TO ESCAPE OUT OF JAIL! You have just earned additional 30 minutes in jail!" Four times.

Then I move my head in the slightest, and I get another 30 minutes.

Seriously, If you can't walk around or look around in jail, how am I supposed to NOT get kicked for being idle?
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.   Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I'll fix this, that IS a legit issue.
Wait until I'm finished managing the Web Server.
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Atun

PostSubject: Re: Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.   Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 am

CavGunner wrote:
Thank you, EpicNoob is having the same problems.

Also, when I spawned, I spawned in this cve with a mossy cobblestone tunnel right infront of me, obviously man-made. Thought that might help.
(Also, I'd like to apologise for earlier :3)
Back to top Go down
DrArticuno

DrArticuno

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.   Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm

CavGunner wrote:

I was jailed and i don't even know why. First time logged in, was jailed, was fine with it, then i got AFK kicked, came back in and got an extra 30 minutes added. went creative and tele'd out of the jail to see how long my sentence was for. Not even a reason for it. Server went down, came back up and now i'm stuck in Atun's situation. With god knows how long on my sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.   Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fine Cav, this is a Legit Problem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineScape RPG :: GamePlay :: Support-
Jump to: