MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Races(titles got thrown in too lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Paladin

Races(titles got thrown in too lol) Empty
PostSubject: Races(titles got thrown in too lol)   Races(titles got thrown in too lol) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm not sure if this is even possible but maybe in the future if you make it to where you can only have one class maybe you could add races (Humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, ect), and have it where only certain races can be certain thinks like only a human and/or dwarf can be a paladin and give the races special things like humans have a higher armor durablility and do more damage with swords, or dwarves do 3 times more damage with axes but the axe breaks really fast. Elves do more damage with bows and can jump slightly higher and run slightly faster. stuff like that. Also this is way off topic lol but a way to see the persons full name title above their head would be nice so if I see Enfourvie instead of going I wonder which side he's on I can see above his name [TBE][AH]Enfourvie and be like oh ok hes on my team so don't kill him. Also this is off topic but I just remembered this as i typed the last thing. But a way to give custom titles that show on the chat would be nice. So we can organize and show titles that we have. I.E. Red966 is a duke in the Empire so I could give him a custom duke title so when he talks on the chat it says Duke Red966 (The towny titles are messed up BAD "Baron von Zessus" what lol? Baron of Zessus? it'd be Baron Zessus von Kragspire) Also I'm pretty sure any of the "king" titles you get from just being a town leader would be higher than the nation's "commander" title because a commander would be the leader of JUST military forces the town leader titles would be able to appoint commander's not be commanded by commanders.
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Races(titles got thrown in too lol)   Races(titles got thrown in too lol) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I plan on fixing the Towny titles. Don't worry.
As for custom titles...not yet.

BUT as for the races...already in the works ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Zessus

Zessus

MineScape Character
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Races(titles got thrown in too lol)   Races(titles got thrown in too lol) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh yeah lol, two win ideas in a row I'M ON FIRE!!
Back to top Go down
N00bzftw

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Races(titles got thrown in too lol)   Races(titles got thrown in too lol) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Races(titles got thrown in too lol)   Races(titles got thrown in too lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Races(titles got thrown in too lol)
Page 1 of 1