MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
New forum:
http://www.minescaperpg.com/Forum
Please use that forum for all posting from now on, this one will no longer be accessible.
MineScape RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPG server that will change the way you play Minecraft.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?

Go down 
+2
CavGunner
Cyrus19
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus19

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Warrior
Class: Knight

Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? Empty
PostSubject: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:05 pm

At Validus Arcis, we have set up a few Lava furnaces, however when ever they smelt something, the finished product disappears... Any idea why?
Back to top Go down
CavGunner
Admin
CavGunner

MineScape Character
Class: Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:41 pm

I might remove that feature of the game, even though it's relatively realistic and rather useful.
Since there's absolutely no way I can fix that glitch, as I've no idea what's causing it :/
Back to top Go down
https://minescape.forumotion.com
Kirvin

Kirvin

MineScape Character
Class: Deathknight 50/Dervish 26/Archer 24

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

CavGunner wrote:
I might remove that feature of the game, even though it's relatively realistic and rather useful.
Since there's absolutely no way I can fix that glitch, as I've no idea what's causing it :/

It was working fine for me and Sahath I think Cyrus might just be having problems

Don't remove it though it's so useful >.>
Back to top Go down
Nightroado

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 pm

I heard that if positioned correctly, chests will take items out of furnaces and store them as they are smelted.
Back to top Go down
Sahath

Sahath

MineScape Character
Tree Choice:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:29 am

That is correct, spout allows you to set up banks of furnaces to auto-smelt from a chest placed on the left to a chest placed on the right. The furnaces should be in some form of rectangle and I believe it only works with Lava underneath for the fire source.
Back to top Go down
Gamegeared

MineScape Character
Tree Choice: Rogue
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 am

Just so that people can see what we are talking about here i took a screen of mine. This furnace array smelts everything that is in the double chest on the left and drops it in the chest on the right. It is beautiful.
Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? 2011-120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?   Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lava Furnaces Eat Items Up?
Page 1 of 1